People Services Coordinator
- Become a member of a talented and committed service team
- Be a part of Australia’s most trusted cancer ‘Not for Profit’ organisation
- Flexible, supportive environment
- Full time, continuing position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
People Leadership and Teams (PLT) division provides strategic and operational services to support the talented and committed people who are the driving force behind our success in preventing cancer, empowering patients and saving lives.
Areas of focus include:
- Attraction, retention and succession
- Equity, diversity and inclusion
- Leadership and high performing teams
- Learning, innovation and capability development
- Recognition and reward
- Workplace wellbeing and a values-driven culture
About your opportunity
We are seeking a People Services Coordinator to join the People, Leadership and Teams Division. Reporting to the People Services Manager your role is to:
- Build strong collaborative team and key stakeholder relationships
- Provide first level advice and support to queries
- Support reporting and analysis of our people metrics
- Support projects that improve our processes and systems
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Certificate in Human Resources, Business Administration or a similar discipline, and/or demonstrated experience working in a similar role
- Familiarity with HRIS, payroll processes, recruitment systems
- Strong customer service orientation with well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with a wide range of people
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to maintain accurate records
What we can offer you
- A flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and opportunities for career progression and development
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of those affected by cancer
- A base salary within range $63,977 - $70,805 pa plus superannuation and not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,550 of your salary tax-free) https://accesspay.com.au/salary-packaging/what-is-salary-packaging/
- A range of wellness initiatives such as an employee assistance programs, flu vaccination, mental and general well-being support, and discounted health insurance.
To apply and for more info
To apply for this opportunity, download a Position Description and upload your Resume and Cover Letter. Ensure that your cover letter addresses the Key Selection Criteria detailed within the Position Description. For more information contact Jen Atkinson (03) 9514 6624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, a National Police Check.
Applications close on Monday 16 May 2022
Cancer Council Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cancer Council Victoria is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, all applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.