Email Marketing Coordinator (FCD.44)
- $66,293 - $73,368 + super + NFP benefits
- Develop and deliver email campaigns and automated journeys to enhance and enrich the consumer experience with Cancer Council, notably across SMS and emails
- Use your love of data and marketing for social good
- Be a part of Australia’s most trusted cancer ‘Not for Profit’ organisation
- Flexible, supportive environment
- Full time, fixed term – immediate start until end of 2024
- Hybrid working environment combining working from home and in brand new CBD office located on Victoria Parade, East Melbourne
About your environment
The Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for ensuring that Cancer Council maintains a visible, engaging presence in the community; and to inspire and activate support from Victorians. This is achieved through best-practice high volume direct marketing approaches; exceptional relationship management of high value consumers including Major Donors, Charitable Trusts and Bequestors; delivery of iconic fundraising events; and product sales and royalties through our retail arm.
The Brand, Communications and Marketing Unit works across multiple channels and campaigns, to deliver innovative, omni-channel, impactful marketing and communications activities. This drives supporter, consumer and public engagement, fundraising outcomes and understanding of the Cancer Council Victoria brand.
About your opportunity
We are seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator to join the Fundraising and Communications Division. Reporting to the Marketing Automation Lead, your role is to:
- Design and execute effective email and SMS campaigns with a digital focus to achieve Cancer Council’s fundraising objectives and deliver a great supporter experience
- Undertake ongoing research and testing to optimise results and apply positive learnings over an extended period
- Use web analytics, campaign and market data, and insights to grow understanding of supporter behaviours, pain points, and motivations
- Design and extract audience segments through a CRM platform for the purposes of analysis and usage in marketing communications
- Establish digital best practice guidelines and implement them across CCV channels
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Advanced diploma in Marketing or Business Management or a related discipline
- Experience working with CRM and Marketing Communications platforms such as Campaign Monitor and Mailchimp
- Experience in customer journey mapping, audience segmentation and automation journey design and development desirable.
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret data from various sources to use in decision-making
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Ability to collaborate and manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders across cross function teams
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to take initiative
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What we can offer you
- Base salary of $66,293 to $73,368 p.a. (dependant on experience, pro rata for part time) plus 11% superannuation
- Salary packaging benefits of $15,900 plus meals/entertainment $2,650 p.a. https://www.accesspay.com.au/employee/what-is-salary-packaging/
- Novated car leasing
- Salary sacrifice
- 17.5% leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home options to support excellent work-life balance
- Cultural leave of up to 5 days paid
- 12 weeks paid parental leave and up to 12 months unpaid leave
- A comprehensive employee assistance program
- A range of wellness initiatives such as flu vaccination, mental and general well-being support, and discounted health insurance
- A range of personal and professional development initiatives such as study support, in-house, external, and on-line learning options as well as the opportunity to apply for scholarships
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of those affected by cancer
To apply and for more info
To apply for this opportunity, download a Position Description and upload your Resume and Cover Letter. Ensure that your cover letter addresses the Key Selection Criteria detailed within the Position Description. For more information contact Jesse Setaro at email@example.com.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, a National Police Check and a Working with Children Check (as required).
Applications close 20 September 2023.
Cancer Council Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cancer Council Victoria is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, all applicants will be considered for employment inclusive of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.