Digital Fundraising Manager (FCD.160)
- Use your marketing expertise to lead iconic fundraising campaigns to success
- Be a part of an award-winning workplace culture and make a difference in the lives of people impacted by cancer
- Full time position in flexible work environment, work from home and office
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
The Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for creating ways for people to play their part in saving lives and reducing the impact of cancer.
Through a diverse revenue generation program, the Division works to ensure funds are raised from generous Australians through best-practice high volume fundraising approaches; exceptional relationship management of philanthropic partnerships; delivery of iconic fundraising events; and retail product sales and royalties.
About your opportunity
We’re seeking a digital marketing and fundraising expert who is energised by leading a dynamic portfolio of campaigns to success. This fantastic role will suit someone who enjoys leading people to achieve personal and organisation goals and thrives on hitting financial and non-financial targets. Be part of a Senior leadership team and help set the direction of the Fundraising and Communications Division, you will bring to the role:
- Your experience in strategic planning and developing effective go to market plans for marketing and/or fundraising campaigns
- A love of data and analysis allowing you to make data and insight-driven decisions to drive results and inform strategic decision-making
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns so that UX, paid media and automated customer journeys all work together to maximise results
- Great people leadership skills to nurture a high-performing team
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated experience leading teams in a digital fundraising, peer-to-peer campaigns, marketing, sales or ecommerce role in the not-for-profit and/or commercial sector
- Proven ability to analyse large sets of information to identify trends, and use to inform strategic decision-making
- Experience launching and managing successful digital marketing/fundraising campaigns, including elements like omni-channel paid media and automated customer journeys
What we can offer you
- A flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and opportunities for career progression and development
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of those affected by cancer
- A base salary of $105,000 + superannuation and generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,550 of your salary tax-free) https://www.accesspay.com.au/employee/what-is-salary-packaging/
- A range of wellness initiatives such as an employee assistance programs, flu vaccination, mental and general well-being support, and discounted health insurance.
To apply and for more info
To apply for this opportunity, download a Position Description and upload your Resume and Cover Letter. Ensure your cover letter addresses the Key Selection Criteria within the Position Description. For more information contact Natalie Gibbs on (03) 9514 6542 or Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, a National Police Check and a Working with Children Check (as required).
Applications close 8 February 2023
Cancer Council Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting and retaining employees who reflect the rich diversity of our community. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.