Digital Fundraising Coordinator – Maternity Cover (FCD.161)
- Opportunity to work across the iconic Cancer Council peer-to-peer events portfolio, leading on local and national initiatives including Daffodil Day and The Longest Day
- Be a part of Australia’s most trusted cancer ‘Not for Profit’ organisation
- Flexible, supportive environment
- Full time, fixed term position
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
The Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for creating ways for people to play their part in saving lives and reducing the impact of cancer.
Through a diverse revenue generation program, the Division works to ensure funds are raised to support Cancer Council Victoria to achieve its mission of empowering people, saving lives and preventing cancer.
This is achieved through best-practice high volume fundraising approaches; exceptional relationship management of philanthropic partnerships; delivery of iconic fundraising events; and retail product sales and royalties.
The Division’s ways of working enable our teams to move quickly, deliver ongoing value to our supporters and foster a culture of continuous improvement. We connect our cause and values to how we organise ourselves, and our work.
About your opportunity
We are seeking a Digital Fundraising Coordinator to join the Fundraising and Communications Division for a fixed term contract of 1 year (maternity cover). Reporting to the Digital Fundraising Manager your role is to:
- Develop individual campaign strategy for some of Australia’s largest Peer to Peer and Digital campaigns, in consultation with the Digital Fundraising Manager and Digital Fundraising Lead
- Plan, implement, optimise and evaluate campaigns, ensuring targets are met or exceeded
- Identify opportunities to maximise campaign performance through testing, innovation and improvements to UX
- Work with internal stakeholders to maximise campaign acquisition and engagement taking an omni-channel approach
- Identify opportunities to leverage partnerships to drive campaign success, including securing prizes and incentives for supporters and other strategies to increase income and engagement
- Collaborate with counterpart’s interstate on national and/or shared campaigns and opportunities
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Relevant qualifications in marketing, communications, fundraising, digital or a related field
- Demonstrated experience successfully executing digital campaigns and marketing plans to achieve targets, such as income and participation
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practice digital campaign delivery, including analysing data and optimising campaigns in market to maximise results
- Experience with digital platforms and/or content management systems, such as Campaign Monitor, Fundraising and Google Analytics
- Strong organisation and time management skills, with an ability to work autonomously and the proven ability to meet deadlines
What we can offer you
- A flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and opportunities for career progression and development
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of those affected by cancer
- A base salary range $63,977 - $70,805 pa plus superannuation and not-for-profit salary packaging program (https://www.accesspay.com.au/employee/what-is-salary-packaging/
- A range of wellness initiatives such as an employee assistance programs, flu vaccination, mental and general well-being support, and discounted health insurance.
To apply and for more info
To apply for this opportunity, download a Position Description and upload your Resume and Cover Letter. Ensure that your cover letter addresses the Key Selection Criteria detailed within the Position Description. For more information contact Natalie Gibbs on (03) 9514 6542 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, a National Police Check and a Working with Children Check (as required).
Applications close 8 February 2023
Cancer Council Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cancer Council Victoria is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, all applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.